If you are finding a natural hair spa, the therapist will take a look at what kind of natural hair you have. After that, you are offered suitable remedies and packs. A lot of spas have a protein treatment for natural hair. The idea is rejuvenating and protecting the hair. These are some steps you can do at home:
Hair spa treatment is good for you – vietnamese hair
1. Massaging your scalp: It is the first step to start a natural hair treatment at home. After that, you should warm up with olive or coconut oil. Then massage your head gently. It will increase blood circulation to boost natural hair growth.
2. Steaming the hair: dipping a towel in warm water and then squeezing the excess water out. You can wrap the towel around the hair in 5-6 minutes to allow the oil to penetrate deep into the scalp.
3. Washing your hair: Now, you should wash your natural hair with a mild shampoo. You ought to only use cold water because hot water is harmful to the natural hair roots.
Washing your natural hair with a mild shampoo – hair vietnam
4. Applying conditioner: The fourth steps are posting the shampooing and using a conditioner. You could use the water of tea leaves to which drops of lime juice has been added. On the other hand, the hibiscus flower powder is also a great base and rich in iron and other vitamins. Rinse it off after 30 minutes with just warm water and no shampoo.
5. A hair mask: The final step is important because it seals in the nourishment. You should try making this mask at home with mix two eggs, some coconut oil and honey. You could add a ripe banana to this to make your natural hair soften. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes, then rinse your natural hair with a mild shampoo.